Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Homemade Sanitary Pads

On this blog I talk a lot about helping the environment and about ways you the reader can help the environment. The topic of menstruation is something most men will never want to talk about. Many women don't even want to talk about it either. The fact is most women will go through it once a month sometimes for a week out of each month. Most women use disposable pads or tampons (which are very bad for the environment) because that is all they know about or all they are willing to use. I came across a website a few minutes ago and noticed a link to how to make a homemade sanitary pad. In a previous post I covered another method, now I am covering pads.

Apparently making homemade sanitary pads is easy and can be done by almost anyone.

Here is a Link to the page on how to make homemade sanitary pads.


I'm not a woman so I cannot say how well they work, maybe if someone who reads this and tries it can comment for others to hear, that would be helpful.